Bennett Tan

November 19, 2012

Useless is a word to describe me. Im often being described as a weakling because i cannot seem to live without the support from others. Whenever im faced with problems, i tend to explode into tears because i dont know what to do. I will feel so frightened, like battling those problems alone. And thats when i turn to bennett, who will unconsciously make me smile again without even trying. He seems to understand every kind of mood that im in and knows how to soothe me. He's like an older brother who never fails to take care of a younger sister like me who would crumble without his support. I cant be more thankful to have met such a great friend like him. All those crazy chases around parkway, emotional drama of guys, academic problems, even when im at my worst. He's someone who has stuck with me through thick and thin and doeant judge me no matter how ridiculous my ideas or thoughts were. Even though he is always busy with everything else, he always makes time for me to talk to me to make me feel better. He's also my source of inspiration to strive for the impossible such as going into temasek junior college with him because he believed in me. Yes, i take every single word of his very seriously because ive always looked up to him as a role model. I really wouldnt know how life would be like without him, and its scary if one day god decides to take him away from me, what would i do? I feel that im such a heavy burden for bennett to bear because im so over reliant, but he never showed signs of irritation. I feel so annoying and i really wish that i can be strong enough to face my problems myself. Ive hesitated to call him once or twice because i know i'll be disturbing him, but gave in and called because of my ragging emotions from within that i just couldnt take it anymore. Bennett, if you are reading this, im sorry for being such a pest these few years, and i know that i havent been there for you when you need me because i dont think you do anyway. But thankyou, for everything that you've sacrificed for me like your sleep with our late night calls and your time. You're such a great friend.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe