Stubborn

December 11, 2012

Sometimes, i really cant understand why some people are just so stubborn. I really hate it when people just listen to their own perspective and not others and just completely shut off what everyone else has to say. Your perspective isnt always the right or the best one. Sometimes you might even be wrong but you simply refuse to listen. Im not saying that my opinion is better or anything but cant you just stop and think through and not be so rash? I really hate it. Firstly, im a very righteous person. I do what i feel is right. Of course, i will think through before i act on my emotions. I really hate it when you always act on your emotions even before thinking through the consequences or any alternative. Worse of all, you just completely shut me off and only listen to yourself. Can't you see that you're very rash? I just cannot stand it sometimes. You let your emotions take control over you over important matters regarding your best friend, your sister and even me. Ive said a million times before, your best friend isnt perfect. You've known him for so long and just because a small matter that ticks you off you put your friendship with him for many years. Dont you think you're oh so mr perfect because you're not. Everyone has flaws and your flaws probably makes him mad too but he doesnt harp on him because he is understanding. You never know. Dont go all like ' I reallty never make him angry before'. Oh really? for 11 years? Just hear yourself out. As for me, you didnt even gave me a chance to explain myself. I could've just hide it from you and not tell you anything what im gonna do when i touch down in singapore. But no, i told you. How did you react from that? Got angry at me. ANGRY. Even though i assumed that you still liked the girl, i didnt get ANGRY at you. I DIDNT. Maybe its partly my fault for telling you that. It may be my fault for everything else. But i just hope that you can open your mind and not be so stubborn. You have no idea how you can hurt people unknowingly with your ignorance.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe