Extended Curriculum bleh

June 04, 2012


Hello everyone! :) Extended curriculum was as tiring as hell and the best part is its not productive at all cause nothing is going into my head as im already on my holiday mood, like really. Have been watching xiaxue's guide to life time and over again as well as gossip girl. Glee, GG, How I met your Mother and new girl have just ended the season and there is nothing for me to watch this June holidays. Watched Men In Black 3 again on Friday because it was just so freaking awesome! Ate PastaMania's Meatball spaghetti on Saturday after going to the gym, totally yummy! I guess last week was pretty alright. The only good thing about last week is that i went out with charlotte to the Mega Flea at Expo yesterday. At first we didn't expect much but we bought quite a number of clothes :) It was funny of how we ransack the clothes and find for cheap stuff like some aunty. Wahahaha. It was super fun. Here's the five items i bought in flea.
1. Black and white stripes dress - $2
2. Tank top with bicycle - $2
3. Floral dress - $5
4. I <3 Rock&Roll crop top - $5
5. Floral print top - $5

The item i like the most is the floral dress:) Im so into lace and floral stuff. Oh i gotta stop being so girly. Surprisingly, i didnt buy anything thats pink. Heh! :) We had so much fun together digging for clothes till we forgot to take pictures together ):< Booooo! Gotta take pics on Fri/sat !:)





Went for tuition @ Mrs quekie's house. Ended up eating M&Ms, bread, chips. Oh gosh im so getting fat. Learned something about electromagnetic induction. Still not very sure about the topic but i think i will get it with enough practice :) It was quite a productive day for physics! Played around with Clara's geek specs HAHAHAHA i would love to have one but im always too lazy to search for one and when i do, i dont have enough cash with me. Damn. Going swimming with ely, clara and emily next tuesday! Cant wait to teach Ely to swim. We shall teach poor turtle to swim :D



 Ate Ajisen Ramen after school today, So freaking yummy i swear. I ate something like a dried ramen and it was so much nicer than the usual Shoyu Ramen that i always eat. The down side is that it makes me super thirsty and i constantly have to drink water. The fried cuttlefish was bleh but it wasnt that bad, just neutral. :)




God im getting super fat with all these yummy food. A certain someone should stop feeding me with all these delicacies before the weighing scale cracks from my heavy weight. *giggles*
I should start making a shopping list and my timetable for me to get my studies on track again since ive been slacking so much after Mid years. Thats all for now! Toooodles!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe