Men in Black 3

May 26, 2012

Hi people! Okay as you all know Chinese O level is on monday and we have had chinese intensive programme everyday for the whole week. I feel that im somewhat prepared but so long as i dont write out of point im ready to go:) Had extra lessons in school from 9.00am till 10.30ish. Went to watch Men in Black 3 and it was awesome shit i swear. Honestly i wasn't expecting much from the movie cause i thought it was gonna be some kind of mundane action movie. It's a really awesome movie that really captivated my attention from the beginning all the way till it ended. Usually i would just get bored and start to space out. So, a movie that captures my attention is a truly good movie :) I would give this movie a rating of 4.7/5. The bad thing about this movie is that some parts are kind of disjoint that hard to comprehend cause the setting of the scene changes very fast. But you wouldn't even think about it because it's just god damn nice. I really really really hope i can get an A1 for my chinese since it's the second time that im taking. Come to think about it, last year i chose Question 3, which is like story writing to write and i know that my compo was out of point and my paper 2 didnt do very well either. I really dont want to feel as horrible as i did back in January where i had gotten back my chinese result. I had done what i could and right now i would just cross my fingers and hope for the best of luck on Monday. Meh, sorry for the boring post cause im feeling quite neutral now and i dont really have anything to write. Hehehehe. will blog again soon!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe