Snow White and the Huntsman

June 05, 2012

Went to watch Snow white and the huntsman today at downtown east. To be honest i wasn't really expecting much from this movie cause im not really into those killing and war scenes. Kristen Stewart was a surprisingly good in playing the role of snow white. I guess the whole movie is just somewhat like the classic snow white but snow white is so much braver in this movie. Like super man can. 4.2/5 cause i kinda got bored in the middle where they spent a lot of time in the dark forest.
Went to eat Just Acia. Its been awhile since i've ate there. The chicken teriyaki was yummy! Didnt expect it to be sweet. The meat is really soft and tender. yumdelicious.




I've been really down these few days because im constantly comparing myself with others. I tend to look at what others have and i dont which makes me feel that my life sucks ( which, i know is pretty immature of me) but i just cant help it. I've always fancied how others can lead such a luxurious life with everything falling in place for them without even trying. I can't help but to envy them. I really need to contain my competitiveness that burn within me. I guess i should stop focusing on what others have because i AM fortunate enough not to worry about my daily meals everyday and having a roof above my head, and of course a lovely family. I have so much to be thankful about yet i kept complaining about my life just because i dont have some things that others may have. I really got to get rid of all these negativity in me and start living my life that i should. Stop being so complacent! :(

Going to work out my timetable later and will start working towards my O levels tomorrow. I dont want to live my life with regrets. :) Tooooodles.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe