How i spent my last week of my holidays

June 22, 2012

Hi there!

Okay the time is 12.21AM, Saturday which means im left with my last saturday to enjoy before i go back to school. You know ive been playing so hard till i didnt know time flies. If you actually count the start of O levels, which is 22nd of October. We are only left with 3 months till O levels, not counting October because its useless rushing through last minute. Its really scary how time flies so fast and you're definitely not prepared for a major exam. This exam that i would be seating for in october will determine rather most of the rest of my life of which path i would go. Yeah, the stake's high, i know that.

I promise that i would study hard and give in my 101% effort to pay attention in class and not to slack off and do meaningless things like how i did in June. I do not want to look back and regret for the rest of my life due my immaturity at that point of time.

So, here's my plan till Os:
1) Get sufficient sleep: Sleep at 11pm everyday
2) complete ALL my homework on the day itself
3)

MON- CHEMISTRY

TUES- MATH & POA


WEDS-PHYSICS


THURS-ENGLISH, SS,LIT

FRI-CHEMISTRY


SAT-MATH

SUN-PHYSICS











THINGS TO BE DONE:
Do 4 paper 1 and 2 Emath paper every week
Do 2 physics mock paper, complete 1 chapter of longman every week
Write an expository/narrative and situational every week
Read through 3 themes of ss by end of 3 weeks
Practice 2 SBQ questions every week
 Read my Things Fall Apart (Yes i havent read! shit!)
 Learn poetic techniques ( Consult mdm sabina )


4) Wednesday is a late night mugging day
5) Gym every Saturday after math tuition


My list of stuff seems impossible but i guess i should train myself to be discipline if i really want to achieve outstanding results next year Jan and crying in joy.

-
Okay enough about all these serious stuff.
Recently ive been to food courts and ive just forgotten just how yummy food court food are and definitely much cheaper than restaurants!

On monday i ate at Tampines 1 food court. They have this Yong Tau Foo stall which sells 7pieces including noodles for just 4.00! They have have lots of yummy variety ranging from fried wanton to all-time favourite tou foo, crab sticks, veggie, seaweed, like anything that you want will be there! Totally worth it! Oh, i love the yellow noodles, dont know why! :)




On wednesday i ate chicken rice for $3.50 at Cineleisure. A little expensive for chicken rice but i swear it was really good. Forgotten to take a picture of it though! After lunch i had Ice Kachang! Omg yumz! I cant even remember when was the last time i had ice kachang. I know that when i was young my grandma would always eat the big translucent,roundish seed? And i would always eat up the jelly and of course my favourite, green beans! Speaking of green beans, Im really craving for green bean soup now. Damn!



Blurry picture of me when we were queueing for movie tickets because someone moved his stupid shoulder. roar!

I had pepper lunch for dinner at Somerset@313 at the banquet! Its $5.90 if i didnt remember it wrongly. If its eaten at the pepper lunch restraunts it would be much more expensive. Plus, you dont have to queue and wait for your food to be served cause the waiting time is less than 5mins. I remembered going to some mall in orchard and ate at their restaurant with charlotte and shann and we practically have to queue for 10mins and another 15mins for the food to be served. We had to pay service charge as well. Hmmz.


Went to Airport @ T2 to study in Burger King and ordered a small fries and Fish crisp burger. It only costs me $3.90! Whooo love the fish crisp. Had a really productive studying session and i've managed to clear my room till its squeaky clean in the morning. What a day!

 Went to Giant on Friday as my aunt had gotten a $100 dollar voucher cause she bought some blue ray player or something. Didnt really bought anything cause my mum and my grandma spent most of it on food and i just bought for myself a mini pink storage box for me to put my stationeries!

Oh and look what i've found in my drawer while i was cleaning up my room? Its some glitterish mask that people wear it to some themed parties or ball. Had a wild idea of wearing it to Grad night at the end of the year... We shall see! :)

And oh if you've been following my twitter, ive been practising The Secret everyday by saying my gratitude every morning when i wake up and also jot down the things that i want to achieve/ dream of having. You know how much ive ate judging by those pictures. And trust me, they are not all, I still snack on ice cream, soup, fried stuff and you know what, i wrote on my board that i want to lose 5kg and kept thinking about how it would be like to be actually skinny. and guess what, despite the fact that i've ate so much unhealthy meals and snacks, ive lost 1kg within a day. Oh my. The secret is really powerful.

What's the secret you say? Well, the secret is to be grateful and thankful for what you have, and believing in yourself that you CAN DO IT by chanelling those negativity , ' I cant do it. so im never gonna try' by writting it down 10 times a day. Also, never take things for granted and always saying thanks to those things that you're blessed with instead of the things you arent. Xiaxue's post was really life-changing!

Alright gotta sleep now and study tomorrow! Wow ive blogging for an hour!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe