Vlog: Illumi Run 2014

November 28, 2014

It 5.15AM right now and im not asleep yet, probably because I promised myself that I would my first vlog done by tonight and I swear im such an IT noob because I've spent hours trying to figure out what software to edit the videos and in what format I should render them. Ive reached home around 12AM after the run and started doing this at 1 so im pretty impressed of myself considering ive never done these kind of things before. Of course I admit that there are still much room for improvement, but im proud of my baby steps!

I will blog about the illumi run soon! Please ignore the occasional pop ups of a small blue box I really gave up trying to remove it :< (edited: I cant help it so I rerendered without the blue box; time check its 6.27AM, I need to sleep. :( ). Anyway, here is the video! You can click on the title to watch it on youtube if you cant view the video here, ciaos!

Victoria's vlog: Illumi run 2014

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe