Priorities

June 28, 2013

Few months ago, it was the post O levels period. We had nothing. You fought with your best friend. We had no one, no priorities to study. It's just a period of pure bliss having someone you love so much by your side and have no studies to worry about. We fought, but those fights are being put out before it even began to burn. We solved problems together. We listened to each other.

Fast forward to 2 months later, I started school. Yes, I was the one who started showing my true colours by screaming at shouting at you while you were so patient and understanding towards me and my needs. I was so wrong, but you kept calm.

Another 2 months later, you started school. You started having new friends, you needed to study, that is where everything changed. I don't know what happened, we both did.

Sometimes I feel so helpless that I don't know what to do. I can't live with you, neither can I live without you. We don't seem to understand each other anymore like how we used to be. We talked things out nicely and heard each other's opinions before making a conclusion to end a stupid fight. All we ever do now is yell at each other and most of the time I end up crying helplessly and you fumed with anger.

It isn't the differences that is tearing us apart. We managed that when we are together for the first 3 months. What happened to us? What happened to perfect? How I wish I knew. Things will never be the same anymore. Im too sentimental and looking back at memories is just hurtful because I know nobody would ever share the same sentiments as me.

I can't breathe.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe