Worried

March 31, 2013

Its 11.48pm right now and here i am sitting in front of my computer, feeling so helpless because i have no idea what's going on. Why do you have to lie straight into my face when i asked you where you were? Do you know how fucking worried i am right now?

I was busy preparing your birthday gift because i've got a busy week ahead of me. I let my phone aside for a few hours, i let you away from my sight just for that few hours and you went out when i've told you a countless times not to do so as its dangerous. I care for you. I know you're a grown man but still anything can happen, okay?

Why does everyone know about your condition except me? When i asked you about it, you lie straight into my face? Dont you know how much importance you place in my heart? Right now, you're at A&E waiting... while i can't do anything about it already makes me feel like i havent been doing my duty as your girlfriend.. To make matters worse, you dont even want to tell me what happened to you.

This really makes me question my privilege to be with you, or rather do i mean as much to you. You can send tweets, but you can't drop me a message saying that you're at the hospital now because something has happened to you. Just, why? Im worried sick right now, still as clueless as ever... I've got an undone PI to do, yet i can't get my mind to focus on anything right now. Please be alright...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe