March 29, 2013

Even it has been months that we have been together with each other, i dont know why, but this sense of insecurity always gets hold of me. Its not that i dont want to talk to you, but sometimes i just dont find that i have the right to, because im not good enough. I can give you 5 reasons why i feel this way.

1. You are gorgeous.
Not just in any kind of way, but the everyone-stares-at-you-while-you-walk-by kinda way. Talk about being insecure when im with you man.

2. You are ever forgiving.
You can never get angry at me, no matter how nonsensical i can get, how angry im at you for not meeting my stupid expectations, me taking you for granted.

3. You are loving.
You would do anything, and i mean anything in the world for me. And what do i have to offer you in return? Nothing. Just sit around and be useless.

4. You dont ever let me spend a single cent on myself.
You pay for my expenses even when its not your duty to do so. Like cmon, my food? I feel so bad whenever u buy food/drinks for me and i dont finish them. And yiu're already so tight on money.

5. You are mr perfect boyfriend.
You are so perfect in everything that you do, be it being neat and tidy, being commited to something, being sweet and caring, being the best boyfriend that anyone would die to have you.

Im nothing but a hot tempered, self centred spoilt little bitch who would leash my fustrations at you and get angry at you for no reason at all.

Maybe i shouldnt even be with you in the first place. You are being tight down to someone who isnt going to give you what you deserve mr perfect... i have no rights. I will forever feel like a loser being by your side. You deserve better...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe