Entry for CNOS4: My take on food, fashion & leisure at Cineleisure

March 11, 2015

Cineleisure has always been the hang out spot for me as I grew up, my circle of friends stays in all parts of singapore and the most convenient place to meet would be at cineleisure.


I absolutely love going to cineleisure because it has all the things that a teen would do when they are out with their friends. Everything in the CBD area is so expensive and it's so difficult to find cheap restaurant to eat out at without bursting our budget. (because, teens. Duh) My favourite place to dine at would be at 18 Chefs, which has up to date pop music blasting through the speakers that makes people sing along to their favourite song when it comes up and afforable while having a filling yummy meal.






My all time favourite would be the Student meal, which costs less than 10 dollar that consists a choice of rice or pasta and a topping to choose from, completing it with their homemade ice lemon tea and a scoop of icecream. How awesome is that?

My all time favourite: cheese baked pasta with sausage topped with japanese curry sauce.



What's an outing without a movie? Cineleisure has Cathay Cineplex which is my favourite cinema because it has plenty of leg space for me to stretch my legs and the choice of having a couple seat in order to have a more spacious seats with your friends. I am very particular of having good sound system and... yes leg space, hehe.




While waiting for the movies to start, I would love to shop around cineleisure, from bead street that you are able to find earrings for as cheap as 90cents to stylish, afforable with a wide array of shoes at Leftfoot. My personal favourite would be The Editor's Market.




I really love to shop at editor's market because it has different styles of clothes to choose from, whether you are looking for a casual outfit or dress to go to a party, it has it all. I really love how you get to save money while you shop with the concept of the more pieces you buy, the cheaper it will be.
Party dresses and tops

 Floral/demure look
 Plain tops
 Monochrome



Simple black/white combination
When Im feeling demure




Simple dress for day out


 So many choices...
Don't know what to choose from :(

It also has shoes to complete your look for a day out!
 Heels
Covered shoes/sandals

Cineleisure has been somewhere that I've always spent my outings and it has definitely left me a lot of memories with my time spent there. That's all for now and I'll see you soon!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe