[Advertorial]: My favourite feature of Peugeot 308: Design

March 05, 2015

Most of teenagers just like myself are in the midst of getting a driving license. The only reason being Singapore is getting more and more crowded with trains and buses packed to the point that you couldn't move in anymore and suffer a torturous ride home. What other alternate way is there other than getting your own transportation around? Other than having a driver's license, you must also have a car!

Everyone has their own definition of a dream car. For me, it has got to be spacious and has a lot of leg space because I hate the uneasy feeling in my knees when there is limited amount of space to stretch my legs. As a girl, a car's design is important as well.

I headed down to the showroom at 305 Alexandra Rd to view the Peugeot 308 which was awarded European's car of the Year in 2014.

The Peugeot 308 comes in four different specs, but the one that got my eye was the Peugeot 308 SW. My favourite feature would be it's design of the car which makes it different from the rest of the cars.

Design:
It's exterior looks so stunning and it comes in my favourite color white. I love how the headlights, which are in full LED, are designed in the shape of an eye which gives it an edgy look that is different from other cars.

On the inside, Its seat is in black with red straps in the middle, a beautiful color combination which gives off a luxurious look. It's seat is comfortable and soft, and it has a lot of leg space which I absolutely, absolutely love and look for in a car. I can stretch out my leg entirely and don't feel so cramped up, both as a driver and a passenger.
 Driver's seat
Passenger seats

The feature that blew me away was the panoramic glass roof. It just means that if I'm a passenger of this car I'm able to get a view not only beside but above me as well. I get to enjoy the view from above at the same time I get to enjoy the dual zone air conditioning in the car, away from the heat of the sun because the only time I get to view the scenery up is when a car has an open cover. How awesome is that? This has got to be my favourite feature of all!
 view of the glass panel


It also has a touchscreen that has a built in bluetooth, audio streaming, USB port, radio and navigation system, which means you don't have to invest in a GPS because there is already one being built in it.


It also has a adjustable steering wheel with central storage that contains a cupholder and armrest.
The Peugeot 308 SW also has a big boot where you can throw everything in. This space comes in handy when you need to go on a family holiday and you get to throw everything in without having to constantly trying to squeeze and compress your stuffs.


Fuel efficiency:
This is 140kg lighter than the previous version of the 308 which means it is more fuel-efficient. It has a fuel capacity of 1199cc and compression ratio of 10.5:1

Other features: It also has a feature of city park assist which guides the driver into parking into any kind of slot, if you are as clumsy as me this feature would be of great help into letting us park our cars with more confidence and at a faster pace to avoid getting impatient glares from other drivers when we block the cars in the parking lot as we park our cars with multiple tries.
It is designed to suit any driver's needs from comfort of the car and design to the latest technology such as the i-cockpit, it is no wonder that it claimed it's title of being "Most Beautiful Interior" and"Car of the Year" in the UK


Im really impressed with the Peugeot 308 because it has all features that I'm looking for. Head down to their showroom and check it out if you are interested as well! That's all for now!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe