You make me crazier, crazier.

October 02, 2014

Its been 29 hours since ive last spoken to you. There is nothing in the world i want right now than to be in your arms right now. I couldnt stop thinking of you throughout the day. What were you doing? What would you do if you were there with me? What were you thinking? As much as you can say your friends think that im always the one ignoring you, i have never stopped thinking about you and you have never stopped running through my mind. I only ignored you to protect my own heart.

I've been caring too much about you, so much so that i have been putting myself through so much pain. All i ever thought about is to get your grades up when i know you didnt do well even though im no better myself.
Its love that drives me insane, insanely into you that i cant take my mind off you no matter how i tried to deny it. You have no idea how much i love you.

I always wonder if our conflicting views of things will ever get into the way of our relationship. It definitely did. We both want different things and seek for different kind of happiness in a relationship. Are we ever going to work this out? Honestly, im scared to answer it myself.

I stopped talking to you but it was never my best interest at heart. I always say that i did so because you are hurting me. But how can it be true when the excruciating pain i get when i dont even get to speak to you is so much worst?

Im putting aside my pride, because you should know im always putting up a strong front and appearing tough and oblivious to my surroundings. I hate feeling inferior, I hate it when i have to admit that i love you more than you love me. Because yes, i do. A hell lot that makes me want only the best for you.

Maybe these are just tough times. But i/ve always thought that im dragging you down.
" Im always unproductive when im with you. "
It just proves all my insecurities right and i really was a drag to you.
If not talking to you eases all your pain and worries i would do it for you unconditionally.
If there is one thing that i cannot take away from you, is your happiness.
You seem so happy now, and there is nothing i should do to destroy it.
Because no matter you are with me or not, you will get over it. Because im just a drag.
Im sorry for pulling you down for the past one year. Im sorry for being the reason why you ever got angry in the first place because you hardly do. Maybe, just maybe... i was never good enough for you.

I miss you.
I really fucking do.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe