I dont understand.

October 26, 2014

If im really so smart and studiously read my lecture notes and able to absorb everything why do i even need you to begin with? You told me to ask you questions but all you ever did was, " go read your lecture notes. " or " this is basic stuff. " i feel very bad but you really make me feel damn stupid and as if everything i ever ask you is just dumb to you. You just put me off in even bother asking you something because you are just going to tell me to do whatever that any student would do first before asking. And if we can really absorb everything and know everything in our lecture books we are all gonna be As student no? But im not there yet thats why i need you. Your support and no matter how stupid it is you shouldnt be annoyed. You of all people should know how painful, demoralizing it is to get scolded. You should know why you even ask questions and got scolded by your teacher when you are a student. I am just the same. And the way i think is just different and not like you. I already know you are gonna scold me but i asked anyway because im desperate and bcos i couldnt find any answer to my question. It really hurts. It wouldnt harm trying to be a little less harsh. I know you care, but i really just dont like it when you do this to me... because of all people you should know i never loved those subjects and im trying my best... even if it means asking dumb question at this crucial period of time. Im dumb. Thats why i need you. Dont you get it?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe