When will i ever see you again?

October 09, 2014

The truth is, I never stopped thinking about you. There isn't a day that has gone by that you arent on my mind. It's been so long. I should have moved on. But i cant.

If only i could turn back time, i would do everything so differently. I lost a guy i loved so much due to my pride and stubbornness. If only i still could talk to you, i would tell you how sorry i am for being so protective, too protective even though i did so out of love.

I doubt you will see this anyway. You have long moved on. I know tuay very well. But somehow deep down inside, i still cling onto that glimpse of hope. Hoping you would give me a second chance. Because i've never loved someone so much before in my life to put my pride aside, having so many recurring dreams everyday about him every night now and then, feeling so empty when i wake only to realize the sad truth that we arent on speaking terms anymore. I never stopped loving you. Never did, and i dont think i ever will.

If only i had a second chance. Things will be so different now. You will still be with me, i wont be missing you so badly. I wont be hating on myself everyday wondering what i did wrong that cost me to lose the love of my life forever.

I miss you. When will i ever have a chance to see you again?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe