Moving at the speed of light

August 30, 2013

In an blink of an eye it's already September, which means that promotional exams are around the corner. 


July was a tough month for me, but somehow i dont know why, maybe god took pity on me and made august a million times better for me. Many things have happened during the July-august period that im so grateful for. 

Back in July i've lost everything. Those who thought were my good friends in my cca, the love of my life, and also losing myself. It took me awhile to get back my life again and it wasnt easy and there were times that i cried myself to sleep. 

In July, I dont know why but my instinct told me to get back to council and make the best of the situation. Somehow, i got closer to people in there without even trying and i feel welcomed with open arms even though i wasnt very active or couldnt care less about them. I only had sherry, my beautiful " shag face " after losing my other close friends due to conflict. From there i got to know Jalene better and we started to text each other on a daily basis and rely on each other for emotional support. Of course i wasnt feeling all cheery and everything yet and there was occasional slips of emo tweets. Isadora reached out to me and it kind of touched my heart of how she cares even though we werent close back then. From i-dont-even-say-hi friends to us ranting during the night about how horrible our lives are. Of course, not forgetting my boss Putra. I came to know that he has been very understsnding about my latecomings to council and didnt say a word about it and kind of urged me to be on time when we were having casual conversation. Since then, i was never late except once ( it was raining ) after the long national day hari raya break for council. Not forgetting those who has always been there for me like Serena and Rahmat:) 

Im still as screwed up for my studies as usual and with less than 20 days left to promos im scared shitless. I just hope that i wont let my exam anxiety screw me up again. I havent gotten back my CA but i guess i didnt do extremely well. Im just crossing my fingers that i can make it by promos. As promised, i will be OGL for orientation 2014. (,: 

I cant believe i hated council like crazy, but now i can't go by a day without them. Its crazy how a month changes everything. Like they always say, when one door closes, it's because there are better things to fall together eventually. 

To my S21 girls, love you all for being like a family to me, especially kavitha. You guys are the ones who pulled me through the darkness and made life so bearable. 


Xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe