Be contented with what you have

March 17, 2012

I have to admit, I've always taken my mum for granted. She's the person whom i love the most in this entire world. I couldn't find any other mum in this world who is as understanding as her.
She never expected much from me, she would always be there to support me no matter how bad my results are, how much i refused to open up to her, and how much i dont cherish her.
I talk to my mum like how i would to a normal friend, but ironically i can't open up to her to how i really feel deep down inside. I'm always someone who's not good in expressing myself and whenever she tried to make an effort to get to know me better, i'd push her away because i felt that she is invading my comfort zone. I know, consciously, deep down inside im wrong by doing so, but i just cant help but to distant myself away from her.
Im really glad that she trusts me to make my own life decisions and differentiate from whats right and whats wrong. Although there were some point of times where this trust between us lies on a thin thread, but we managed to pull through it all.
I just feel so blessed having this super mummy:)
Mum, in case if you ever read this, i love you, always have, always will.

.

After hearing what one of my loved one's had gotten from his parents, i just got reminded by how fortunate i am to have such loving parents who loves me no matter what i am.

It sucks not to have any rights or say against others parents because they painstakingly raised their children up.
We are in no position to judge or point fingers at how a parent should raise their children. However, some things which are just downright unjustified and wrong.
Im not saying that hitting a child is wrong, but hitting a child would only cause not only physical, but emotional pain as well. Hitting a child doesnt make him smarter, or make him realise he's wrong, or simply just to make him see from your point of view. Some parents ought to do some reality check on themselves before blaming everything on the child. Don't be too surprised if they send you home to old folks home when you're old. It's your monsterous behaviour that led you to your downfall.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe